Saturday 4 August 2012

Australia and beyond...

Now That I have more than 30 likes (71 currently) on my facebook fan page I get facebook insights to see who my page is popular to.
I am amazed at how many liker's are all over the world... 

So Hello BIG WIDE WORLD, I love you all xxx

These are the countries/cities that love Russian Smoochies

Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Sydney, NSW, Australia

Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Adelaide, SA, Australia

Yeppoon, QLD, Australia

West Wyalong, NSW, Australia

Blacks Beach, QLD, Australia

Buffalo, NY

Maitland, NSW, Australia

Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Millicent, SA, Australia

Langley, BC, Canada

Vernon, BC, Canada

Fairfield, NSW, Australia

Rosebud, VIC, Australia
Toowoomba, QLD, Australia

Uddevalla, Västra Götaland, Sweden

Burnie, TAS, Australia

Ouyen, VIC, Australia

Perth, WA, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment