Monday 24 September 2012

See the Difference + A FREE EDIT for you

Hello All you Smoochies,

     Wow has it been busy for everyone of you as it has been for me? My oldest child is now on school holidays from Prep, so I hope to catch up on life and sleep :) and more so Blogging...

    Russian Smoochies Facebook Fan page is growing fast. So many more albums are loaded and my most recent I hope will catch some attention to detail. 

 SEE THE DIFFERENCE



Original                                                                        Edited


I love to edit. It's the one place I can make Fairy tales and Magic happen.

If you would like a free photo edit the first 10 people to email or facebook tag a picture of the one you want edited.

Email : angelinakoukla@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment